Monday, August 4, 2008

Upcoming Events and News

Let me start by saying thank you to every one who comes out to support my performances !
I will be performing Thursday Aug 7th in Bethany Ct 7:00 pm Concert on the Green, plenty of good food and fun for the entire family for more info contact Bethany Town Hall (203)393-2100

I will be appearing on Channel 13 Skye Cable Tues Aug 5th 8:00 pm on Bill Wildman's show Our Waterbury Good & Bad. Bill always does an excellent job and has ,in my opinion, one of the better public access shows.

Again this year I am in charge of entertainment at the Prospect Congregational Church Fair Sat.
Sept 20th. The fair actually starts Wed night and we will have "LIVE" music Fri. night and all day Saturday. I will be performing throughout the afternoon with a number of "special guests".

I started recently as a member of "THE AVALONS "Doo Wop group,great fun ! We will be performing at the Prospect Ct Annual Car Show and Sock Hop in August. for more info call Prospect Town Hall. More dates to follow.

The last Thursday of the month I will be at one of my favorite places "SLAINTE'S" in Naugatuk CT. Jennifer has great dinner specials planned for that week and the food is GREAT !!!

Hope to see you there !

No comments: